Monday, May 23, 2011

Propper Lightweight Tactical Trousers

A must have eTactical Gear

Army Navy Blog
We received this letter from one of  Barre Army Navy Store's valued customers. We wanted to share his observations:

Coyote Lightweight Tactical TrouserJUST recieved 6 pair of the Propper BDU pants (http://shop.vtarmynavy.com/propper-lightweight-tactical-trousers-c1299.aspx) that I ordered and I am SO pleased that I have to tell any and all that if they have outgrown the kid thing of every day wearing of jeans,this is your adult pair of EDC pants.

They have 11 [ yes ELEVEN ] pockets and that actually is enough for even me.

I am a retired LEO and an outdoorsman,so I carry 3 knives,one or 2 handguns and an assortment of tools.

Flashlight,lighter,wallet and police I.D. wallet.

Cash,writing notebook [ CRS = cant remember sh!t ],pen.

The pants are light enough to wear in summer and in the fields during warm [ hot ] weather.

Thereby keeping the risk of bites from all sorts of critters ,much less.

They dry FAST and look good enough to go to dinner at all but the most fancy places.

I just dress it up or down accoring to where I am going and with whom,my wife has commented that they look so much more 'adult' than a 60+ year old with dungarees on.

I actually never thought I would give up the jeans and yes I still own a few pair.

BUT the BDU's  = I own at least 12 pair now and they serve all sorts of duty,housework to dinner [ just got back from a nice local place too ].

So my advise to all REAL adult men is take a good hard look at the Propper pants line and see thay they serve well.

Oh and btw they have a double rear pocket to allow for a wallet and a DEEP knife or other tool.

sincerely

Steven S.Baum

Niagara Falls Police Retired 26 years.

D/T and firearms instr.

Questions email info@vtarmynavy.com or call 802-479-2289

Sent with Reeder

No comments:

Post a Comment