Sunday, June 19, 2011

4 main qualities you must look for!


4 main qualities you must look for! Military Backpacks

I like the outdoors and so do many others. If I asked what are the top three must-have items a camper should have, I am absolutely sure that backpacks, especially tactical gear backpacks, will not be on the list. However , I suspect that together with a multi-tool, LED torch and an excellent pair of boots, good backpacks are very important to those who like the outdoors.

Sturdiness 
I like tactical backpacks for the simple fact that thy are far more rough than normal outdoor backpacks. I have two models of tactical gear backpacks for close to 4 years now and there aren’t any signs of wear and tear. I’ve used them for varied outside trips, some lasting up to 6 weeks. They’ve been thru all sorts of weather and have come out almost unscathed.

The reason i switched to tactical backpacks in the first place was because the supposedly durable backpacks I used to have came apart during a 3-week hiking expedition. The backpack was just over a year old then. I guess I should have taken a clue when the inner lining started to tear and the shoulder straps started to fray.

Storage 
Many tactical gear backpacks come with heaps of compartments with strong sidewalls or separators. The one I have has a hydration bladder pouch which makes taking a sip while on a tight schedule a cinch. Ordinary backpacks come with plastic or thin polyester sidewalls which can be simply spoiled by sharp things. The walls in the ordinary back-pack I had gave way at the seams because it just could not handle the strain.

Having heaps of compartments helps make it simpler to store as well as to find your stuff and compression straps helps keep things prepared. Some backpacks even come with Chums ( Pouch Attachment Ladder System ) webbing or grid system which allows you to attach kit or modular pouches to the backpack.

Looks 
tactical backpacks just look downright cool, in my judgment. But if you are not one for gigantic mountain rucks, you could get an ultra thin model for shorter journeys. Many military backpacks now come in several colors though I haven’t begun to see one in pink.

Quality 
Before you purchase a tactical gear backpack, make sure it includes a lifetime guaranty. I will be first to admit that top quality backpacks do not come at cheap prices. Hence for the money you pay, it’s best to make sure that you get only the best for what you pay for. And from experience, the better ones feature a lifetime guaranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment